Jonathan is an experienced former UK Headmaster. He has extensive senior leadership and Governor experience in Primary and Secondary schools, in both Independent and State sectors. He has worked overseas and in the UK in many settings.
His strengths are in educational leadership and developing school improvement initiatives including change management, curriculum development, coaching and mentoring senior leaders, Inspection preparation and evolving new teaching and learning strategies to maximise pupil outcomes.
Specifically, he is a visionary leader and critical thinker; resilient, passionate, and innovative. He has tremendous inter-personal skills and excellent organisational and planning aptitudes. He has been noted as being a charismatic and effective leader who is highly visible, cultivating a strong and positive relationship with all stakeholders. He fosters high standards in learning and teaching for all. He has a genuine breadth and depth of educational experiences across different sectors, age groups, gender backgrounds and locations on which to draw from to support school improvement in all areas.
BA(Hons) Geog; B.Phil.Ed.(Hons); NPQH; PGCE (Primary)
- Headmaster for 18 years at St Piran’s School, Maidenhead
- Senior Leader for 26 years in schools UK wide.
- Taught in Brunei and worked extensively in schools across South Africa
- Director of Education for the PSB group of schools
- School Improvement Consultant for the Evolution Academy Trust, UK
- Coach/Mentor with The Educational Coach
- Governor in various schools from Rising 3 to 18 over the last 20 years