Kirsty is a versatile qualified Coach, Education Thought Leader & Consultant, and Leadership & Culture Developer. She has vast international experience and acumen in education, and is advancing Human Sustainability through her adopted Coaching Leadership style, published writing and game-changing online offerings.
Kirsty is a dynamic and agile qualified Coach for sustainable change, inspiring Education Thought Leader and Consultant, highly astute Leadership and Culture Developer, and ardent published Writer for evoking curiosity. As a progressive Educationalist for over two decades, with deep care and game-changing ideas, she is always keen to learn and discover. With an accomplished background as Headteacher, with cross-sector skills for engendering autonomy and trust, Kirsty cultivates the experiential sense of belonging, growth as human ‘Beings’, and aligned purpose and values for individuals and teams in diverse company structures.
Kirsty is a visionary Entrepreneur having worked in diverse parts of the world. With an adopted Coaching Leadership style, she embeds the process of shared learning for nurturing an enfranchised community. Kirsty is pioneering ‘Human Sustainability’ for enabling organisations to rethink their culture and engender systemic change for people to flourish. People matter, and collaboratively, Kirsty fosters professional and group agency, resonant in an inclusive global landscape, for humanity and businesses to thrive.
- Diverse and impactful Executive, Team, and Leadership Coaching for sustainable behavioural shifts and leadership through a fresh lens.
- Introducing and embedding coaching and a coaching culture into organisations for sustaining human ‘Beings’.
- Creating audacious initiatives and development for inclusive sustainable leadership.
- Designing and facilitating innovative online and in-person international workshops for sustainable leadership and business development.
- Consulting ‘Call-to-Action’ for avant-garde global education initiatives for students.
- Writing published thought-provoking articles, and using social media and podcasts to catalyse progressive conversations.
- Executive Coaching, from Henley Business School, UK
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Post-graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) from the University of Cambridge, UK
- Former member of the Society of Heads, Junior School Heads’ Committee, UK
- CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) from Frances King School of English, London, UK.
- MA in American Literature from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK with a year studying at the University of Richmond, USA