Mohammed is an enthusiastic and highly accomplished leader with 15 plus years of experience in Education Leadership and Management and over 13 years in Doha, Qatar. He is currently the Founding Head of The Gulf English School- Bin Omran branch in Doha Qatar, a British school with an international outlook and CIS accreditation.
Professionally trained as a Physics specialist, he has taught in schools and colleges both in the UK and overseas as well as holding several senior management positions and playing a pivotal role in supporting colleagues to drive improvements in teaching and learning.
Mohammed has been involved in all aspects of school leadership; developing skills in school improvement, business management strategy, school start-ups and developing leadership capacity specializing in the growth and development of Middle leaders.
He has worked with think tanks, community groups and school leaders on the development of various education plans.
He now uses his expertise in consulting and helping other schools both in UK and Qatar to help with school improvements, Leadership and Management, teaching and learning and facilitates training for teachers that are new to the profession.
- Designed and delivered bespoke middle/senior leadership training in his educational context, that has successfully met the requirements of the school.
- Delivered L4 Certificate BTEC in Education and Learning (Teaching Assistants)
- Coordinated NQT Induction programs for schools
- Worked for several awarding bodies such as CIE, AQA, and Pearson Ed-Excel specializing in the delivery of Pre and Post 16 courses in Science including IB diploma.
- Taken a lead role in specializing in the implementation and running of BTEC courses. He has successfully led and supervised BTEC courses with a high level of quality assurance.
- A steering committee member for the CIS accreditation, experience in leading the self-study review and school evaluation based on CIS standards.
- MBA in Educational Leadership from the University of Cumbria, England, UK (Pending).
- NPQEL – Best Practice Network, UK (Pending).
- CSML – Certificate in School Management and Leadership, Harvard Business School, USA.
- PTC Training (Leadership and Team Dynamics).
- Post-graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) Secondary Science, UK