Leann is a Specialist Leader of Education as appointed by the Department for Education in the United Kingdom. Specializing in the Early Years, Career development, Reading, Vocabulary, Moderation, Leadership and Nurseries. With over 10 years of experience, Leann leads two private nursery settings as well as working as a Strategic Learning Lead in a highly successful Primary School. Leann uses her experience and passion for education to support schools across the United Kingdom and Canada.
Leann lead the statutory process of Moderation for the London Borough of Moderation, turning around a failing system into a highly regarded program.
Deeply passionate about children’s start to their life and the start of their education journey, Leann is Principal of two inspirational nursery settings and has supported other schools and private companies to set up their own nurseries. Leann has developed the Early Years CPD program for the London Borough of Waltham Forest.
- Designed and delivered bespoke middle/senior leadership training in his educational context, that has successfully met the requirements of the school.
- Delivered L4 Certificate BTEC in Education and Learning (Teaching Assistants)
- Coordinated NQT Induction programs for schools
- Worked for several awarding bodies such as CIE, AQA, and Pearson Ed-Excel specializing in the delivery of Pre and Post 16 courses in Science including IB diploma.
- Taken a lead role in specializing in the implementation and running of BTEC courses. He has successfully led and supervised BTEC courses with a high level of quality assurance.
- A steering committee member for the CIS accreditation, experience in leading the self-study review and school evaluation based on CIS standards.
Education and Professional Development:
Degree in Natural Science from Lakehead University Canada
Degree in Education from Lakehead University Canada
Specialist Leader of Education 2017
Local Leader of Education 2018
Inference Reading Trainer 2017
Moderation Manager for LBWF 2019
In 2019, Leann began her Masters of Education Leadership and Masters Apprenticeship.